Transform Your Life: Writing To Heal 6 - Week Online Workshop - Starts: Mon/10/Feb
Dates: 6 Consecutive Mondays, 10/Feb- 16/March
Time: 18:00 - 20:00 (CET)
Where: We meet online via Zoom
If you've suffered trauma, or are feeling stuck, overwhelmed or just plain stressed out, then this popular six-week life-transformative workshop is perfect for you!
It is a wonderful opportunity in a safe and supportive space, to slow down your mind and begin to access your inner healing voice through a progression of restorative writing exercises and deep interactive conversations that are designed to help you let go of the past, and learn new ways to manage stressful life events and upheavals.
The act of expressive writing engages internal healing resources that positively affect mind, body, and spirit, and among its many proven benefits are:
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Lessens feelings of depression and overwhelm
- Reduces heart rate and blood pressure
- Boosts the immune system
- Improves self-esteem and confidence
- Aids better sleep
- And so much more!
What You'll Get
The objective of the workshop is to help you heal your life, by first exploring and releasing the limiting thoughts and beliefs that you may be holding on to about your past experiences and that are limiting your ability to align with your true life potential and purpose.
- Through the six week transformative writing process, you’ll be guided into connecting with your heart and intuition, which already know where you want to be and how to get there.
- You will learn how to recreate your life story, so that you're no longer the powerless victim of your past experiences, but the powerful survivor and hero of all that you have overcome.
- You will complete the workshop feeling relaxed, revitalized, and open to start responding to life’s difficulties not as a source of stress, but as natural challenges that will pass, as all things eventually do.
To give allow each participant enough time to fully express themselves, the workshop is limited to 8 participants.
The writing exercises could trigger deeply buried emotions and memories, so if you’re currently afflicted by, or are being treated for a mental condition, first consult with your medical practitioner to determine whether the workshop is suitable for you before signing up.
Registration: Please use the form below to register for the workshop and I will send you further details.