Upcoming Workshops, Special Classes, Events & Retreats
" I am not what happened to me. I am what I choose to become."
Deep Guided Meditation At The Conscious Club - Amsterdam
Date: Sunday. Oct/20
Address: Lauriergracht 142, 1016RT, Amsterdam
At times life is stressful, exhausting, and overwhelming and at other times, life seems to flow with grace, satisfaction, and meaning. When we attune to and embody our authentic nature this experience of flow is available to us all, even in the most challenging of times.
Find yourself, Find your flow.
Meditation can be defined as a practice where an individual uses a technique such as focusing their mind on a particular object, thought, or activity to achieve a mentally clear and emotionally calm state.
What to expect
Meditation creates a lightness of being. Discover the peaceful realms of your inner self from where you can connect to your deeper layers of Love and the quietness of the vast cosmos.
Special Note: There is no meditation experience required to join, only a curious and open mindset.
This special class is for all levels.
Mindfulness & Writing Workshop - Amsterdam
Location: De Roos, P.C. Hooftstraat 183, Amsterdam
Date: Wednesday, Oct/30/
Reservations: At the bottom of this page
If you're feeling stuck and overwhelmed, or would like to learn how to let go of the past and start living a conscious and connected life, then this mindfulness & writing for wellness workshop is perfect for you!
It is a wonderful opportunity in a safe and supportive space, to slow down your mind―the first purpose of meditation―and then drop deeper into your body and the present moment. And from that centered core write expressively about what keeps you awake at night.
What You'll Get
The objective of the workshop is to help you explore and release the limiting patterns, thoughts, and beliefs about your past experiences that might be blocking you from experiencing joy and having an overall sense of life satisfaction.
- Through the process, you’ll be guided into connecting with your heart and intuition, which already know where you want to be and how to get there.
- You will leave the workshop feeling relaxed, revitalized, and open to start responding to life’s difficulties not as a source of stress, but as natural challenges that will pass, as all things do.
- No prior writing or mindfulness experience is necessary to join this workshop and you can write in the language of your own choice.
All workshop materials will be provided + tea and coffee
The workshop size is limited to 12 participants to ensure that each participant gets adequate attention, so please reserve your place as early as possible.
The writing exercise could trigger deeply buried emotions and memories, so if you’re currently afflicted by, or are being treated for a mental condition, first consult with your medical practitioner to determine whether the class is suitable for you before signing up.
To sign up for this workshop, please contact me using the form at the bottom of this page.
Writing For Wellness Special Classes At The Conscious Club - Amsterdam
Discover the power of Mindfulness & Writing once a month on a Thursday, 20:00-21:30 at The Conscious Club in Amsterdam
Dates: Once a month on a Thursday - Upcoming Dates: SEP 19, OCT 24, NOV 28, DEC 19
Location: The Conscious Club, Lauriegracht 142, 1016 RT, Amsterdam
Reservations at: theconsciousclub
A great deal of anxiety comes from the rush and hurry of a turbulent mind, which jumps recklessly to unwarranted conclusions, rushes to judgements, and often is going too fast to see events and people as they truly are.
Such a mind keeps the body under continual stress, and can lead to a multitude of physical, emotional, and mental conditions.
This transformative workshop, offers you a wonderful opportunity in a safe and supportive space, to slow down your mind―the first purpose of meditation―through the highly effective and scientifically proven writing technique, known as Expressive writing.
- To help you move on from whatever is keeping you awake at night, by expressing and letting go of the draining thoughts and feelings, you might be harbouring about challenging and upsetting experiences you’ve had.
- You will leave the workshop feeling relaxed, revitalized, and open to respond to life’s difficulties not as a source of stress, but as natural challenges that will pass, as all things do.
- No prior writing or mindfulness experience is required to benefit from the workshop, and participants are free to write in the language of their own choice.
All workshop materials will be provided, all you need to bring along is an open mind and a willingness to dive deeply within.
The writing exercises can trigger deeply buried emotions and memories, so if you’re currently afflicted by, or are being treated for a mental condition, first consult with your medical practitioner to determine whether the workshop is suitable for you before signing up.
Reservations at: theconsciousclub