Upcoming Workshops: Winter 2019
" I am not what happened to me. I am what I choose to become."
Writing For Wellness Special Classes At The Conscious Club - Amsterdam
Discover the power of Mindfulness & Writing once a month on a Thursday, 20:00-21:30 at The Conscious Club in Amsterdam
Dates: Once a month on a Thursday - Upcoming Dates: NOV 28, DEC 19
Location: The Conscious Club, Lauriegracht 142, 1016 RT, Amsterdam
Reservations at: theconsciousclub
A great deal of anxiety comes from the rush and hurry of a turbulent mind, which jumps recklessly to unwarranted conclusions, rushes to judgements, and often is going too fast to see events and people as they truly are.
Such a mind keeps the body under continual stress, and can lead to a multitude of physical, emotional, and mental conditions.
This transformative workshop, offers you a wonderful opportunity in a safe and supportive space, to slow down your mind―the first purpose of meditation―through the highly effective and scientifically proven writing technique, known as Expressive writing.
- To help you move on from whatever is keeping you awake at night, by expressing and letting go of the draining thoughts and feelings, you might be harbouring about challenging and upsetting experiences you’ve had.
- You will leave the workshop feeling relaxed, revitalized, and open to respond to life’s difficulties not as a source of stress, but as natural challenges that will pass, as all things do.
- No prior writing or mindfulness experience is required to benefit from the workshop, and participants are free to write in the language of their own choice.
All workshop materials will be provided, all you need to bring along is an open mind and a willingness to dive deeply within.
The writing exercises can trigger deeply buried emotions and memories, so if you’re currently afflicted by, or are being treated for a mental condition, first consult with your medical practitioner to determine whether the workshop is suitable for you before signing up.
Reservations at: theconsciousclub
Transform Your Life: Writing To Heal Six-Week Workshop - Starts Online Jan/2020
If you've suffered trauma, or are feeling stuck, overwhelmed or just plain stressed out, then this popular six-week life-transformative workshop is perfect for you!
It is a wonderful opportunity in a safe and supportive space, to slow down your mind and begin to access your inner healing voice through a progression of restorative writing exercises and deep interactive conversations that are designed to help you let go of the past, and learn new ways to manage stressful life events and upheavals.
The act of expressive writing engages internal healing resources that positively affect mind, body, and spirit, and among its many proven benefits are:
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Lessens feelings of depression and overwhelm
- Reduces heart rate and blood pressure
- Boosts the immune system
- Improves self-esteem and confidence
- Aids better sleep
- And so much more!
What You'll Get
The objective of the workshop is to help you heal your life, by first exploring and releasing the limiting thoughts and beliefs that you may be holding on to about your past experiences and that are limiting your ability to align with your true life potential and purpose.
- Through the six week transformative writing process, you’ll be guided into connecting with your heart and intuition, which already know where you want to be and how to get there.
- You will learn how to recreate your life story, so that you're no longer the powerless victim of your past experiences, but the powerful survivor and hero of all that you have overcome.
- You will complete the workshop feeling relaxed, revitalized, and open to start responding to life’s difficulties not as a source of stress, but as natural challenges that will pass, as all things eventually do.
To give allow each participant enough time to fully express themselves, the workshop is limited to six participants.
The writing exercises could trigger deeply buried emotions and memories, so if you’re currently afflicted by, or are being treated for a mental condition, first consult with your medical practitioner to determine whether the workshop is suitable for you before signing up.
For the workshop dates and other details, please contact me using the form below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.